Marwel 5.01 PU
Ten crimpy pinches. Holds are suitable to vertical climbing walls for hard routes and boulders. Fastened with capheaded bolts M10 and screws.
Bolts are not included.
- Holds are roughened on surface.
- Marwel range.
- Holoubek – Holow back
- Suitable for advanced climbers.
- 10501 – 10 Marwel, 5 – L, 01 – Number
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 2308
- Max. surface slope: 0°
- Grip: pinch
- Number of hold: 10 pc/set No.: #1400, #1401, #1402, #1403, #1404, #1405, #1406, #1407, #1408, #1409
- Montage: 10pcs capheaded bolts . 3 x M10 x 40 mm, 7 x M10 x 50 mm + 20pcs screws 4.5 x 50 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 40Nm.
- Material: Polyurethane mixture