MARWEL 7.01 PU
Three crimpy pinches. Holds are suitable to vertical climbing walls. Fastened with capheaded bolts M10 and screws.
Bolt is not included.
- Holds are roughened on surface.
- Marwel range.
- Holoubek – Holow back
- Suitable for advanced climbers.
- 10701 – 10 Marwel, 7 – XXL, 01 – Number
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 2922
- Max. surface slope: 0°
- Grip: pinch
- Number of hold: 3 pcs/set No.: #1410, #1411, #1412
- Montage: 3pcs capheaded bolts . 2 x M10 x 90 mm, 1 x M10 x 100 mm + 12pcs screws 4.5 x 50 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 40Nm.
- Material: Polyurethane mixture