SLATE TETRIS PU
One big crimpy and slopy hold. On Tetris there is many parts for grab. Fastened with capheaded bolts M10, or with three screews .
Bolts are not included.
- Possibility of mounting screws only.
- Attractive Slate design.
- Easily recognizable on the climbing wall.
- Great for bouldering.
- Low weight – polyuretan.
- Holoubek – Holow back
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 2500
- Max. surface slope: 0°
- Grip: crimp
- Number of holds: 1 pcs No.: #1000
- Montage: 1pcs capheaded bolt – 1 x M10 x 70 mm + 2 pcs screws M 5.0 x 35 mm, 1pcs screw M5.0 x 40. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 40Nm.
- Size: 1x XTR
- Material: Polyurethan