XS 6 PU
Ten small crimps, maybe little sharp, suitable for strong fingers. Old climbing holds again in production. Fastened with capheaded or countersunk bolts M10 (dual system).
Bolts are not included.
- Great climbing holds for bouldering.
- XS K2 – old name of this set of holds.
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 522
- Max. surface slope: 30°
- Grip: small crimp
- Number of holds: 10 pcs/set No.: #181, #182, #183, #184, #185, #186, #187, #188, #189, #190
- Montage: 10pcs capheaded bolts 7x M10 x 30 + 3x M10 x 40 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 30Nm.
- Size: 10x XS
- Material: Polyurethan