VOLUME GON 60
Medium-sized plywood volume with a sand textured coating. With the GON volume system, you can create various shapes and figures on the wall. In perpendicular and slightly overhanging walls, you can climb with these climbing volumes without use of climbing holds. Climbing wall volumes are an excellent addition for every climbing profile. The advantage of volumes are their low weight and variability of use.
- For mounting to a wall we recommend self drilling screws 5 mm.
- We recommend a maximum tightening torque of 15 Nm when tightening the self-tapping screw.
- Volume has pre-placed t-nuts in it to which other climbing holds can be attached.
- Size: 60x39x20x39cm, height: 17cm
- two sides perpendicular to the base make an angle of 60 degrees.
- great variability, shapes can be composed
- Material: Plywood
- Weight [g]: 3070